Tuesday 8 December 2015

25 Best whatsapp Status (USA) by. Jazbaati jatt

1). Can I borrow a Kiss? I promise I’ll give it back.

2). Diet rule #1: If nobody sees you eating it, it doesn’t contain any calories.

3). The richer you get, the more expensive happiness becomes.

4). I m sorry did i give u d quite impression that i give a damn about u???

5). I miss the good old days when Black Friday was actually on Friday.

6). When Some One Hates You for no reason……………..Give them a reason   _!_

7). Accept who you are. Unless you’re a serial killer.

8). “If you love two people at the same time, choose the second. Because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn’t have fallen for the second. – Johnny Deep ………….(Best whatsapp quotes)

9). People say me bad…..but trust me I am the worst.

10). The movie Titanic is a great lesson of why just the tip can get you in a lot of trouble.

11). When I drink alcohol… Everyone says I’m alcoholic. But… When I drink Fanta.. No one says I’m fantastic. ……….(best funny whatsapp status)

12). Take a deep breath it’s just a bad day, not a bad life.

13). I’ve been using Google for 10 years and I have no idea who uses the “I’m Feeling Lucky” button.

14). sometimes there is this moment when you feel like talking to someone….but you see around to find no one except your shadow….!!

15). All problems become smaller if you don’t dodge them but confront them.

16). Be polite to everyone don’t sweat the small stuff, and be positive-it’s contagious!

17). “Success” all depends on the second letter.

18). After Tuesday, even the calender says “W T F”.

19). Relationship Status: Looking for a WiFi connection.

20). I’d rather have honest enemies than fake friends.

21). ‘Black Friday Bowling’ Because those pins look A LOT like those bitches in front of me in line this morning!

22). Those who know love has also the risk of knowing pain.

23). I always learn from mistake of others who take my advice.

24). Born to Express not Impress

25). Whenever i think of quit smoking, I need a cigarette to think. …..(funny whatsapp status)


No comments:

Post a Comment