Thursday 10 December 2015

Kidz Status by.Rana chahal

Adults are just kids with money.

Do all you can to make your dreams come true.

A child should feel nothing but, 'safe.'

How pathetic can you possibly get?

Children need love, especially when they do not deserve it.

Make It A Tule Never To Give A Child A Book You Would Not Read yourself.

The Problem With Today's Children Is That Today's Grown-ups ARE Idiots..

The hardest job facing kids today is to learn good manners without seeing any.

Most people mature with age. How do some people get it backwards?

If I was told to go to bed. I'd be like. OK! Why can't kids be the same way?

My children are a blessing and they make my life worth living!

Knew i had found the man of my dreams as soon as i looked into my son's eyes.

I'm not a violent person, but mess with my kids and I will become one.

I have been hit hard with the 'Your kids will turn out just like you' curse.

Facebook is my escape from Disney Channel and Cartoon Network.

A mother's love for a child can only be understood by a mother.

Funny how some people call themselves parents yet,,they never seem to have their kids.

Insanity is hereditary. You get it from your kids.

Anyone who says 'Easy as taking candy from a baby' has never tried it.

Children will soon forget your presents. They will always remember your presence.

Thinks their kids forgot the name 'daddy' because all they hears is 'mommy, mommy, mommy'.

We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today.

When your kids grow up they will realize that when you said no, you were saying I love you.

Stop trying to perfect your children, but keep trying to perfect your relationship with them.

I know all parents think their child is the cutest thing in the world but seriously, mine is.

Not many people can drive me as CRAZY as my kids, But NOBODY can make me as happy as my kids

I want my kids to have the things in life that I never had when I was growing up. Things like beards and chest hair.

I believe that children are our future. Teach them well and let them lead the way. Show them all the beauty they possess inside.

The biggest thing we get out of it is seeing the kids smile. And hopefully we will also see that the lessons we're teaching – not only the fundamentals of hockey, but also the life values –

No comments:

Post a Comment