Wednesday 9 December 2015

Flirt status

I'm 50% single.

I'm falling in like you know.

Stolen kisses are always sweetest..

I LOVE the way you HURT me!

Every morning I wake up happy b'coz I know I will see you.

You are the like of my like.

What time do you have to be back in heaven?

Did the sun just come out or did you just smile at me?

Come live in my heart, and pay no rent.

Talking to you is the favorite part of my day.

You give me the kind of feeling people write novels about :)

Every morning I wake up happy b'coz I know I will see you.

I LOVE the way you HURT me!

The stars must be jealous. You shine way better than them.

Do you have any sunscreen? Because you are burning me up.

I used to be a terrible flirt. I am much better at it now.

When I count my blessings, I count you twice.

God made mud .. God made dirt .. God made guys so girls can flirt.

I can't read lips unless they are touching mine.

It makes me smile to wake up next to you.

I dont need to dream, I got you!

I am so much better at text flirting than real flirting.

I think I can die happy now, coz I've just seen a piece of heaven.

God was showing off when He created you.

I can't read lips unless they're touching mine.

Hello, I'm a thief, and I'm here to steal your heart.

I love the way you walk, talk and laugh.

My stars said I would meet the woman of my dreams tonight.

It's not my fault that I fell for you, you tripped me!

I used to be a terrible flirt. I'm much better at it now.

There's so much to say but your eyes keep interrupting me.

Did the sun come up or did you just smile at me?

Do I know you? Cause you look a lot like my next girlfriend.

I'm in my bed, you are in yours. One of us is obviously in the wrong place.

Girl: Why are you followinq me? Boy: My parents told me to always follow my dreams.

You have no ideas how much you mean to me.

I am a fish out of water without YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment