Thursday 10 December 2015

Sorry status

Love means never having to say you're sorry.

I'm sorry I can't speak very coherently.

Very sorry can't come. Lie follows by post.

I am sorry for felling sorry.

Saying sorry was the biggest strength...!!

I am sorry for felling sorry.

Never say you're sorry. It's a sign of weakness

Love means never having to say you're sorry.

I am sorry for the pain I caused you, I feel so bad.

I wish I could be what you want, but I can't and I'm sorry.

Hope things go back to the way they used to be.

It takes a strong person to say sorry..and an even stronger person to forgive.

Sometimes sorry just isn't enough. Even if you mean it with all your heart.

Never ruin an apology with an excuse. - Kimberly Johnson

I have learned that sometimes 'sorry' is not enough. Sometimes you actually have to change.

Sees the character of a person in the strength of their apology.

The word ..Sorry.. means nothing unless you prove it.

I wish I could be what you want, but I can't and I'm sorry. - Jenn M.

I'm sorry.. means nothing if you continue to do the same wrong over and over again.

Don't say sorry for something you are planning on repeating later.

Chocolate says.. I'm sorry, so much better than words.

Trust me.. and ..I'm sorry.. are the two phrases that mean absolutely nothing. they are both just lies.

I'm sorry but nothing can change the fact that your the definition of a jerk

Sometimes we say things we don't mean. sometimes we hurt each other. but no matter what i will always love you..

Sorry for butting in.. but I think being friends doesn't necessarily mean talking all the time.

Thinks SORRY should be removed from the dictionary because its OVER used and has NO meaning.

Please believe me when I say.. I am Sorry.. because I am. I didn't mean to hurt you in anyway.

You're not sorry for what you did.. you're just sorry you got caught.

I know what i did to lose you.. and im SO sorry. I didnt mean it.. I was blinded..Blinded by my anger please forgive me.

You're not sorry, for anything. But I am. I guess that's what makes us two VERY different people..

I have learned that sometimes SORRY is not enough. You actually have to change yourself.

Sorry means nothing without the actions to back it up

I'm sorry.. means nothing if you continue to do the same wrong over and over again.

Let the wife make the husband glad to come home, and let him make her sorry to see him leave.

It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.

Saying sorry doesn't mean there isn't guilt and forgiving doesn't mean the pain is gone.

Never lose yourself while trying to hold on to someone who doesn't care about losing you...

I feel sorry for the person who write terms and contitions no body read that...

I am sorry for being my self and im sorry for you and your greedy ways.

I am tired of apologizing for the things I didn't do and to the people who don't deserve it.

"I'm Sorry" doesn't automatically fix everything. Apologies can't fix a broken heart.

Never apologize for what you feel. It's like saying sorry for being real.

Not the fastest horse can catch a word spoken in the moment of angery

When i look at you i think that we should be together but when we are i screw it up and i am sorry

You can only put on a fake smile for so long.. then the truth starts to be revealed

Hates it when you can feel someone else's pain & suffering but can't make it better.

I'm a very laid back person.. i try to hide the pain I'm feeling but it gets hard.. sorry I'm not perfect.

I don't quite know how to make things better between us but i can start with I'M SORRY..I really am..

I'm sorry if sometimes I get a little jealous..thinking that someone else could make you happier than I could.

I regret stuffing things up with the one that obviously cares for me more then you.. I'm sorry but its true..

I'm not perfect, I make mistakes, I hurt the ones I love now and then, but when i say sorry, I mean it with all my heart.

A good apology has three parts: 1. I'm

No comments:

Post a Comment