Wednesday 9 December 2015

Cool status

I'm jealous my parents, I'll never have a kid as cool as theirs

I'm the dude with cool attitude

Yes I am smiling and you're not the reason anymore.

Silence is the best response to a fool.

A tear is made of 1% of water and 99% of feelings.

It's not an attitude, it's the way I am.

I don't have an attitude problem, I just have a personality that you can't handle.

My life my rules. _|_

Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

I do not get drunk- I get awesome.

Time is precious waste it wisely.

Do not argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

A jealous woman does better research than FBI.

Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

The only reason I am fat because a tiny body couldn't store all this personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment