Tuesday 8 December 2015

Mother day Quotes

Today is one special day of year, Let's celebrate! Happy Mother's Day!

My mum.. My mum loves me to bits and i love her more than she loves me, she gives me when the most "her love and her".

I love you and care for you very much My Adorable nice always loving Mom!

All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.

A man loves his sweetheart the most, His wife the best, But his mother the longest.

Mother teaches us: M- Moral Values, O- Obedience, T- Trueness, H- Honouring, E- Ethics, R- Respecting

There is nothing like a mama hug. Happy mothers day to all

The strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws.

There is no velvet so soft as a mother's lap, No roses as lovely as her smile, No path so flower as that imprinted with her footsteps.

Mothers light is brighter than the sun.

My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it.

Happy Mother's Day! May all the love you give to others come back to you on this special day.

I Believe in love at first sight, Because im loving my mom.. Since i opened my eyes. Happy Mother's day

My mother taught me WISDOM. When you get to be my age, You'll understand.

When GOD made moms, He gave me the best one.

Treat your mother with respect and your children will do the same for you.

Mothers are roses in the garden of life. Happy Mothers Day

It's mother who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take. The more I grow, the more I realize that my mom is the best best friend that I ever had.

Being a single parent is twice the work, twice the stress and twice the tears but also twice the hugs, twice the love and twice the pride.

Good daughters make good mothers.

A good woman should know how to bring up the children, as a good mother always proves a good wife.

Its hard growing up without a father, but its easy when you have a fantastic mother who plays both roles.

A daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart.

Do you know why love is blind??? Because your mothers starts loving you before seeing you.

The mother-daughter relationship is the most complex.

God Couldn't be everywhere, so he created mothers..

My mom is a never-ending song in my heart of comfort, happiness and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune.

Being a mother is not about what you gave up to have a child, but what you've gained from having one.

My mother had handed down respect for the possibilities.. and the will to grasp them.

There comes a time in a mothers life, where she feels it's time to sacrifice certain things in her life to fulfill that of her child/children.

Some are kissing mothers and some are scolding mothers, but it is love just the same.

Single parent mothers who aren't spending their time looking for a man but spending their time providing for their children are the most admirable people on earth.

My mother's love for me was so great I have worked hard to justify it.

I love my mom no matter what we go through, no matter how much we argue, because I know, at the end, shell always be there.

A mother's love is instinctual, unconditional, and forever.What is free time? I'm a single mother. My free moments are filled with loving my little girl.

There's a lot more to being a woman than being a mother, but there's a hell a lot more to being a mother than most people suspect

Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love.

Mothers are fonder than fathers of their children because they are more certain they are their own.

I blame my mother for nothing, but forgive her for everything.

I cannot forget my mother, She is my bridge.

A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment